Please remember that ultimately We are enforcing this Acceptable Use Policy to protect you, and to help ensure that your deliverability rate remains high.
An email sent via the System must comply with the following requirements:
- You can only send to recipients who have opted in to receive email from you.
- You must include our unsubscribe link; it’s inserted automatically at the bottom of all emails sent from our System.
- You must not falsify your contact information or subject line.
- In addition to CAN-SPAM rules, you must comply with the anti-spam, privacy and data protection laws of the countries your recipients live in.
- You must not include any sensitive data. This means (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof), (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card), (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information, (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation, (e) account passwords, (f) date of birth, (g) criminal history, (h) mother’s maiden name or (i) any other information or combinations of information that is deemed sensitive under the legal framework of any applicable jurisdiction. To the extent you do so, you remain solely liable for the handling of such data.
- You must not transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You must not use the System to send anything offensive, to advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act or activity or threaten, abuse or harass anyone. You may not send:
7.1 Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
7.2 Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
7.3 Pornography/sexually explicit content
7.4 Content that defame any person;
7.5 Content that discriminate against any person based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
7.6 Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person;
7.7 Emails that give the impression they emanate from or are approved or endorsed by, Us if this is not the case; or
Sending Subject to Additional Scrutiny
In general, hard bounce rates should be under 5%, and spam complaint rates should be less than 0.1%. For that reason, We may closely review, suspend, throttle, or disable accounts that exceed these rates.
We exclude all liability for our actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this Acceptable Use Policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
This page was last updated on 20/01/2022