Join one of the technology industry’s fastest growing and most in-demand automation and multi-channel communication companies, as we navigate our way from a well-funded start-up to a mature global SaaS business.
This opportunity is critical to achieving this objective. Joining our Australian Success team, you will take customers through the initial onboarding and training steps and then provide ongoing support and consultation as you help them to quickly achieve return on investment by automating key processes across their database.
Joining such an early-stage company means there will be heaps of variety and opportunities to get involved across the business. This includes day-to-day administration, marketing, partnerships and exposure to the product development itself. From a career perspective, the world is your oyster, with natural progression to Customer Success Lead being the most obvious next move.
The only real prerequisite for consideration is to have previous recruitment/HR, account management or senior level technical customer service experience. Outside of this we are very willing to train and develop your skills to excel in the role. Attributes that would put you in a strong position for success include being:
- Fluent written and oral English language skills
- A knowledge of our sector (the staffing/recruitment industry)
- Technically savvy
- Comfortable talking to senior execs
- Methodical and organised
- Able to work autonomously
- Socially savvy
What will your day to day look like? You’ll start out learning the ins and outs of the platform so that you can assist clients with the following:
- Assisting with new client onboarding, user training, and account set up
- Answering day to day support queries from clients
- Creating recordings and training material for clients
- Investigating, escalating, and logging bugs with our Development Team for further investigation
- Tracking client queries and identifying their product pain points to relay internally for future product development
- Proactively reaching out to new and existing clients to ensure they are maximising the platform to their business needs and goals
- Identifying active and key clients for case studies and platform reviews
The role is primarily located in Kuala Lumpur, in our KL Gateway office. A hybrid working arrangement (split between office and home) is available for the right person.
We’re ready to hire immediately! Please click to apply or for more details either email email@example.com or call us on +61 2 8379 8012